Baked cheese ravioli. All you need for this recipe is one egg, beaten, bread crumbs, and cooked ravioli! Four Cheese Ravioli is baked in a robust Marinara sauce topped with breadcrumbs. The addition of mozzarella cheese to the dish creates extra richness.
Place remaining ravioli in single layer on top of cheese. Add ravioli and spinach to marinara mixture. This baked beef ravioli is the perfect family friendly dinner any night of the week! You can cook Baked cheese ravioli using 8 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked cheese ravioli
- Prepare 1 package of 4 cheese frozen ravioli.
- It’s 2 jars of classico,sweet basil marinara.
- Prepare 6 of large precooked meatballs.
- It’s 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- You need 6 1/4 inch of slices provolone cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Romano cheese, mix with 2 tsp marjoram.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need of olive oil spray.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving if desired. Easy Cheesy Baked Ravioli – a quick, simple and delicious dinner recipe that the whole family loves! My family loves pasta (and cheese, of course), so I knew that they would love this recipe. Combine layers of frozen ravioli for our Baked Ravioli for Weeknights.
Baked cheese ravioli step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13 x 9 casserole dish with olive oil spray.
- Spread half a jar of sauce evenly.
- Put a single layer of ravioli over sauce.
- Mix the ricotta cheese with the Romano and marjoram, spread over the ravioli.
- Spread 1/2 jar of sauce over cheese.
- Place another layer of ravioli.
- Place the meatballs into the ravioli.
- Pour 1/2 jar of sauce over top.
- Put a slice of provolone over each meatball.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top, cover with foil. bake for 45 minutes..
- Remove foil, turn temperature to 400. bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
- Heat remaining sauce, make a salad, open a nice dry red bottle of wine..
- Don't forget the garlic bread.
- Remove from oven, let rest for 10 minutes.
- Pour yourself a pre dinner glass of wine..
- Buon appetito!.
This tasty baked ravioli dish is easy to assemble on even the busiest of weeknights! Homemade Cheese Ravioli is easier to make than you think! The light, fresh cheese filling balances Elevate dinner (or date night!) at home with Homemade Cheese Ravioli. Make this super easy Baked Cheese Ravioli Recipe… and prepare to become an instant household celebrity! EASY Three Cheese Baked Ravioli is one of my family's favorite meals!
Consuming 14 Superfoods Is A Great Way To Go Green For Better Health One great thing about green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are in. We need to get back to the point where it was a better idea to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. It isn’t possible to turn around without seeing advertisements about the latest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body quites functioning properly, you won’t be able to get yourself a healthy body. You need to learn how to look after your health as early as possible. Your body cannot function properly if it fails to receive proper nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Since people decide to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. More and more folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they eat. Men and women are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Good nutritious food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. Majority of grocery stores now sell organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious health conditions. You will find that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to eat the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. Your daily diet have to include at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Furthermore, you should have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.