Creamy Baked Spaghetti.
You can cook Creamy Baked Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Spaghetti
- You need 1 package of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce. (I use Classico Traditional).
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare To taste of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Basil.
- Prepare to taste of Oregano.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mild cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
Creamy Baked Spaghetti instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Boil spaghetti noodles..
- In a separate pan, brown hamburger and drain excess grease..
- Once hamburger is drained, add pasta sauce, red pepper flakes, oregano, and basil. Stir together..
- In a bowl, mix together whipped cream cheese and sour cream..
- In a greased 9×13 pan, pour your cooked spaghetti noodles..
- Stir your cream cheese mixture into the hamburger mixture. Once it's stirred in, immediately pour it over the noodles in your baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over top..
- Bake at 350°F uncovered for 15 minutes. Broil for last 5 to get a crispy top..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Terrific Way To Go Green For Better Health One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. This is doable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. A lot of individuals think nothing of mistreating their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. We’re barraged with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. When your body ceases to function right, you cannot obtain a healthy body. You have to learn how to look after your health the soonest you can. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to function at best levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food joints? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more and more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food markets. In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to retard certain diseases, or even reverse them. Consuming these foods will . You will start to feel a whole lotso much better when you decide to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work well. As a result, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. Your daily diet should contain at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. Also, you need to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.