Pumpkin Pie with Cream & Maple syrup. Award-winning creamy pumpkin pie recipe has a secret ingredient to make it extra special! I spent most of my life making the pumpkin pie recipe The cream cheese and butter also softens the strong pumpkin flavor. Don't you worry…it is still a perfectly pumpkin flavored pie but is much creamier.
Instead of using a can of regular evaporated milk, we swapped in a fat-free version. Pumpkin Cream Pie – A luxurious creamy pumpkin pie that's a bit of a change from the old standby, perfect for your Thanksgiving plans! Once the pie crust has baked and cooled, simply beat the creamy pumpkin filling and chill. You can cook Pumpkin Pie with Cream & Maple syrup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie with Cream & Maple syrup
- You need 1 (425 g) of tin pumpkin purée.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 85 g of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare 140 ml of condensed milk.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 0.5 teaspoon of allspice powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Prepare 0.25 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Prepare 2 of x 195g sweet pasty shells*.
- It’s of If i use Alder brand 195g shells I can make two pies, if using a larger pastry base I can get one pie – plus the extra filling I sometimes make into pumpkin pancakes 🥞.
- It’s of To serve: lightly whipped double cream (or squirty cream) & pure maple syrup.
This pumpkin pie recipe is perfect for the holidays! You didn't think I would post a homemade pie crust tutorial and not share a few pie recipes with you, did you? If there's one thing I look forward to at Thanksgiving, it's the pumpkin pie. Ok, pumpkin pie topped with a huge serving a whipped cream.
Pumpkin Pie with Cream & Maple syrup step by step
- Pre heat oven to 140deg C Add the sugar and eggs to a large bowl, use an electric or hand whisk to beat the eggs for a minute or two – just so the colour goes a little lighter..
- Tip in the rest of the ingredients and slowly mix til thoroughly incorporated. Put the shells onto a baking tray & pour the mixture into 2 pie shells*.
- Give the shells a wiggle and a gentle tap to level out the filling and eliminate any large air bubbles. Carefully slide into the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes til the mixture is set. (Check after 30minutes to make sure it’s not puffing up too much, if it is turn the oven down to 130deg C).
- Leave to cool to room temp, then serve with whipped cream and maple syrup..
- Will keep 2-3 days in the fridge. If freezing the second pie, leave to cool after baking, wrap in cling film and then foil to prevent freezer burn. Will keep well for up to a month..
When making a pumpkin pie from scratch, you have a choice. This pumpkin pie is a sweet Thanksgiving staple, complete with maple whip cream. Transfer pie to wire rack to cool to room temperature. This pie is so easy to make. Vanilla pudding, pumpkin puree, spices, milk and whipped topping are combined and beaten with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One terrific feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how filled and hectic your life is. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of people have the attitude of ruining the body today, and mend it with a pill later on. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to treat your health problems. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old negative habits. Unlike the car buying process, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t delay or it will be too late to take goood care of your body. Your body needs proper nutrients to function at its best levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without determining if what you are putting in your mouth is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and high fat food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The foods we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops. Most grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. In the organic food section, you’ll be able to find superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down a number of diseases, or even reverse them. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how well you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to work. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. You have to have several superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living meal plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits now.