Fried Rice Balls.
You can cook Fried Rice Balls using 25 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice Balls
- It’s of Balls———–.
- It’s 3 cups of cooked leftover rice cold.
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of large eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Beef filling———–.
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare of Frying———–.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry.
- It’s of Sauce———–.
- It’s 28 ounces of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of prepared Horseradish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
Fried Rice Balls instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ingredients for the beef fillings.
- Form into small meatballs..
- Put into oven for 30-40 minutes..
- Let them cool.
- After they have cooled take the rice and cover the meatballs..
- Coat with flour.
- Then coat with eggs.
- Coat with breadcrumbs..
- Set into refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- Heat oil and fry rolling around till all is golden to dark brown..
- If deep frying fry for 4–5 minutes..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Mix the crushed tomatoes, basil, parmesan cheese, sugar, Horseradish, and salt..
- Heat the oil add the minced garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes and add the tomato mixture. Simmer 20 minutes..
- Let it rest.
- I made 8 rice balls then the rest I mixed the rice meatballs and sauce. Except I put aside a cup in a half for the fried riceballs for dipping them in..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One great thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is possible regardless of how filled and frenzied your life is. We need to get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. A lot of folks have the attitude of destroying the body today, and mend it with a pill tomorrow. It isn’t possible to turn around without hearing about the newest pill to deal with your health problems. In reality, a number of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike the car buying process, you can’t trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to look after your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to get the right nutrition. Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food joint or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? Consuming sugar and starches, and also oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are discovered all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. A lot of good food are now available at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Virtually all grocery stores these days carry organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down certain diseases, or even reverse them. Eating these superfoods will . When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how healthy you feel. Your body will start to function as it was meant to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any disease. Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.