Breakfast Curry Bread.
You can have Breakfast Curry Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Curry Bread
- You need 50 gr of Onion.
- You need 75 gr of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 of Green Paprika.
- Prepare 50 gr of Curry Roux (I use House : Kari ala Jepang).
- You need 1 tsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Worchester Sauce.
- Prepare 20 ml of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 12 sheets of loaf bread.
- It’s 250 ml of Water.
Breakfast Curry Bread step by step
- Slice the onion, green paprika. In another container, Mix together Worchester sauce and tomato sauce..
- Heat the pan, put some oil. Saute Onion(until translucent), Ground beef, and green paprika. Add the sauces, and curry powder..
- Add Water, cook until boiling. Set the heat off, Add the curry roux. Stir until the roux is dissolve and put the heat on. Keep stiring until the sauce is thickening..
- Take 2 sheets of bread, make a hole. Put that bread on top of another sheet. Its looks like a bread bowl, right ? (to stick the bread, you could splash a water or milk. so you get your bread is moist. Thats great!).
- Put the Curry, on top of bread. Put in microwave..
- Serve it !.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One of the strongest points of adopting a green lifestyle is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we live in. We have to take a step back and fix diseases before they develop. Alas, just about people don’t concern themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with advertisements for magic pills that are claimed to fix any problem instantly. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a number of essential modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take care of yourself. Proper nutrition is important for your body to work at best levels. When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are being discovered all of the time? The food products we are consuming are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. Today, you can find an organic food aisle in virtually all grocery stores. This aisl is filled with what are today known as superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse some illnesses. By ingesting these superfoods, your body will become healthier. You will start to feel a lot better when you decide to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to work as it is supposed to when you give it the right nutrition. When this happens, the immune system will be able to fight off any illness. Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you need to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health as you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.