Mike's Peppered Beef Stew.
You can cook Mike's Peppered Beef Stew using 30 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Peppered Beef Stew
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 2 Pounds of Beef Rump Roast [to be boiled & shredded].
- Prepare of ● For The Fluids.
- It’s 4 (15 oz) of Cans Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kitchen Bouquet.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Quality Red Wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worstershire Sauce.
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- You need 1 of Medium Green Bell Pepper [deseeded – rough chop].
- Prepare 1 of Medium Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded – rough chop].
- You need 1 of Medium Red Bell Pepper [deseeded – rough chop].
- You need 1 of Medium Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded – rough chop].
- It’s 2 of EX LG Jalapeno Peppers [fine minced].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 4 of EX LG Sweet Red Potatoes [large chop].
- Prepare 2 of Sweet Onions [quartered].
- It’s 1 Cup of Baby Carrots [left whole].
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of Can Diced Italian Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Celery With Leaves [rough chop].
- Prepare 2 Cups of Mushrooms [your choice – thick sliced].
- You need 1 Packet of McCormick Au Ju.
- You need 1 Packet of McCormick Stew Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Bay Leaves.
- It’s of ● For The Breads [as needed].
- It’s of Fresh French Bread [for dipping].
- It’s of ● For The Garish [as needed].
- Prepare of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
Mike's Peppered Beef Stew instructions
- Rinse your roast, pat dry, trim any fats and chop all vegetables. Keep potatoes and mushrooms separate bowls..
- Boil your roast in beef broth and add seasonings for 8 hours in a slow cooker on high..
- Pull your roast, cool slightly and fine shred with forks..
- Chop your extra large red potatoes and place in a water filled bowl separately..
- Boil potatoes until slightly softened..
- Add all of your vegetables and simmer for 2 hours longer. Add your mushrooms 30 minutes prior to serving..
- Serve with fresh crispy French bread. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health One great feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable regardless of how busy and frantic your life is. We should get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. The majority of people think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. In reality, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body ceases to function properly, you won’t be able to obtain a new body. You must take care of your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot work correctly if it fails to get the right nutrition. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is healthy for you? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Ingesting sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The foods we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of pandemic proportions. People are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Good nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. Most likely, your local grocery store nowadays has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse some diseases. By eating these foods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. When you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how healthy you will soon feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will allow it to work well. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off maladies. You need to include some superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.