Cabbage Menchi Katsu (With Grated Onion Sauce).
You can have Cabbage Menchi Katsu (With Grated Onion Sauce) using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Menchi Katsu (With Grated Onion Sauce)
- Prepare 300 grams of Ground pork or ground beef.
- You need 3 of leaves Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 200 ml of Panko.
- You need 60 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
- It’s of Easy 2-Step Batter (Recipe ID: 1364962).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 8 tbsp of Cake flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1 of Panko.
- It’s of Grated Onion Sauce.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- You need 2 tsp of Your favorite grilling sauce (or Worcestershire-style sauce).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Grated onion.
- You need 1 of Katakuriko slurry.
Cabbage Menchi Katsu (With Grated Onion Sauce) step by step
- [Grated Onion Sauce] Combine all the ingredients except for the katakuriko slurry in a pot. Once it comes to a slight boil, add the katakuriko slurry to thicken..
- [Easy 2-Step Batter] Crack the egg open into a bowl and beat. Add the cake flour and water and mix well..
- Finely chop the cabbage, rub in the salt, and let sit for a bit. Finely chop the onion. Add the panko and milk and let soak..
- Combine the meat, egg, the Step cabbage (wring out the moisture), the Step 3 onions, the Step 3 panko, salt, and pepper in a bowl and knead well with your hands..
- Divide Step 4's meat mixture into 6 cm diameter, 1 cm thick patties and arrange in a small pan..
- Dredge Step 5 in the batter from Step 2. (If you grip it with chopsticks, it will probably crumble, so get enough batter on it so that it doesn't break when picked up.).
- Coat both sides of the meat from Step 6 with panko in a bowl..
- Heat the oil and fry Step 7 in it. Transfer to a plate and top with the grated onion from Step 1..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Better Health One great feature of green living is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We need to get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Regrettably, almost all people don’t worry about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem instantly. In reality, several of these pills can help but only if you couple them with a change in lifestyle. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You should learn how to take care of your body the soonest you can. Your body cannot run correctly if it fails to have the right nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? Because people opt to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, perhaps triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets. In all probability, your local grocery store today has an organic food area. This section is full of what are today acknowledged as superfoods. Superfoods are 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious diseases. By ingesting these foods, your body will more fit. You will begin to feel a lot better when you opt to ingest the superfoods instead of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will enable it to function optimally. As a result, the immune system will be able to fight off any health condition. Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Then, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.