5-Layered blueberry cheesecake. This simple layered blueberry cheese cake I made was so delicious and to cute to handle(I didn't have a heart to cut this cutie). I picked lot of organic I loved the bursting flavor of blueberry cheesecake. It is such a cool and refreshing dessert in a hot sunny day.
While the brownie is still warm, carefully rotate and press down on the inner cake pan using oven mitts or pads to push the cooked brownie even more up the sides of the springform pan into an. This delicious blueberry cheesecake is topped with a fresh blueberry topping, and made with lighter cream cheese and Greek yogurt. I had been planning for weeks to try this fancy tall graham cracker crust, topped with a thick layer of blueberry filling. You can cook 5-Layered blueberry cheesecake using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5-Layered blueberry cheesecake
- You need 80 g of cracker.
- Prepare 15 g of melted butter.
- Prepare of Cheesecake layer.
- Prepare 140 g of creamcheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 40 g of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Mascarpone cheese layer.
- Prepare 1 of small yolk.
- It’s 15 g of water.
- Prepare 10 g of sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of mascarpone cheese.
- You need 70 g of whipped cream.
- Prepare 2 g of agar powder.
- It’s of Butter cake powder topping.
- Prepare 2 of yolk.
- Prepare 20 g of milk.
- It’s 25 g of melted butter.
- Prepare 2 of egg white.
- Prepare 40 g of sugar.
- It’s 50 g of cake flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
It seemed like a spectacular plan in my mind. I think this had potential but as a virgin cheesecake baker I wish the recipe indicated I should cool the cheesecake layer before adding the blueberries. Freezing the cream cheese makes it easier to cut into tiny pieces and place in the dough. The cheesecake layers are lusciously smooth and creamy with a tart, fruity topping.
5-Layered blueberry cheesecake instructions
- Mix crushed cracker and melted butter and line in the bottom of 4 inch cake mold.
- Prepare cheesecake layer by blending creamcheese, egg, sugar, heavy cream and vanilla until smooth. Pour the batter in the mold and bake at 170C for 20 minute. Leave it to cool..
- Spread blueberry jam on top of cheesecake. Set aside..
- Prepare mascarpone layer by mixing egg yolk, water, sugar, agar powder and mascarpone cheese in double boiler. Mix well until smooth. Let it cool to room temperature. Then fold in whipped cream gently. Pour the batter on top of blueberry jam layer. Keep in the fridge for more than 2 hour until set..
- While waiting cheesecake to chill, prepare butter cake powder by beating egg yolk and sugar until creamy. Add milk and butter, mix well. Add cake flour and baking powder. Mix gently just to combine..
- Prepare meringue and fold in gently to butter cake batter until well combined. Bake at 170C for 30 minutes..
- Slice butter cake in small pieces and press through a seive. Then the cake powder is used for cheesecake topping..
Make up the remaining berry juice to To serve, transfer cheesecake to serving plate or cake stand. Decorate with extra berries and gold leaf. Add a blueberry layer, and delight in every creamy bite of this cheesecake bar. MORE+ LESS Spread spreadable fruit over partially cooled crust. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over blueberries, spreading gently to cover.
Living Greener for Greater Health By Consuming Superfoods One great feature of adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We should take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. Most people think nothing of abusing their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. You can’t turn around without seeing advertisements about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you can’t trade in your exhausted body for a new one. You should take care of your health while you are able to. Your body requires the right nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. Do you eat because food is available and you savor what they taste or do you decided to eat nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people ingest, it’s not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, possibly caused by the foods that are consumed. People are deciding to eat better now that they are aware of how important food choices are to their health. A lot of nutritious food are now found at your local health food store or farmer’s market. Nearly all grocery stores nowadays carry organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll find superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been found to delay or reverse some illnesses. You will find that you think more clearly when you eat these superfoods. You will start to feel a lot better when you choose to ingest the superfoods rather than junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to work well. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any disease. You need to include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try to add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you have to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a solid diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.