You can cook Camembert Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Camembert Cheesecake
- You need of (Filling).
- You need 1 packages of ★Camembert cheese.
- You need 150 grams of ★Cream cheese.
- You need 20 grams of ★Butter (if available).
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolk.
- You need 100 ml of Heavy cream at room temperature (or soy milk).
- Prepare of (Crust).
- It’s 50 grams of Graham Crackers.
- You need 30 grams of ☆Grated Cheese (Parmesan).
- It’s 20 grams of ☆Butter (at room temperature).
- You need of (Topping).
- You need 180 grams of Sour Cream (or Mascarpone, or yogurt strained overnight).
- You need 1 tbsp of Honey.
Camembert Cheesecake step by step
- Put the crackers into a plastic bag and finely crush with a rolling pin. Add the ingredients marked with a ☆ and rub together well to crumble. Pack into the cake mold lined with baking paper, and chill in the refrigerator..
- Thinly slice the white rind off the Camembert. In a bowl, add the ★ ingredients and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until soft. Mix everything together..
- Add sugar and egg yolk, in order to Step 2 and mix. Lastly, add the warm heavy cream and mix together without whipping. If you can, pass the mixture through a sieve once..
- At this point, let the filling from Step 3 cool in the refrigerator overnight. to completely remove the air bubbles. This small touch will age the flavor of the cake..
- Remove Step 4 from the refrigerator and let sit at room temperature for a little while. With a rubber spatula, stir once and pour into the cake pan. Mix the topping ingredients together and set aside..
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180℃. When the surface becomes slightly golden brown, pour on the topping and bake for another 3 minutes..
- *While preheating, make sure the heat completely and thoroughly cooks through the cake. This will make the texture melt in your mouth. During Step 6, if the center is still raw, it's okay!.
- When the time is up, turn off the heat and leave it as is inside the oven for 1 hour (until a toothpick comes out clean). It'll slowly cook through in residual heat..
- When the pan is completely cooled, wrap with plastic wrap and let sit in the refrigerator for at least one night. You can eat it after two days. Letting it sit removes the air and lets it mature..
- (P.S.) After baking, don't open the oven door so that the heat doesn't escape. It can stay in the refrigerator for up to 5 days..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Optimal Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of green living that many people appreciate. It is possible to do this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We must get back to the point where it was a lot better to prevent disease in the first place. Alas, just about people don’t care about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with adverts for magic pills that are supposed to fix any problem right away. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. When your body ceases to function right, you can’t get yourself a new one. You shouldn’t wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of your health. Your body requires proper nutrients to operate at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is beneficial for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. People are opting to eat better now that they realize how important food choices are to their health. Today it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to slow down or reverse particular diseases. Consuming these superfoods will help your mental health. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. In this case, the immune system can fight off any malady. You need to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.