Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu.
You can have Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu
- You need 80 of to 100 grams Ground pork.
- Prepare 1 block of Tofu (firm or silken).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of Japanese leek (the green part too).
- It’s 1 of to 3 teaspoons ● Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 of heaped tablespoon ● Tianmianjiang.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ● Douchi (or substitute tianmianjiang).
- Prepare 1 dash of ● Pepper.
- Prepare of Combined seasoning ingredients:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ○ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○ Sake (use shaoxing wine if possible).
- It’s 1 tsp of ○ Chicken bone soup stock granules.
- You need 1 of to 2 teaspoons ○ Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ○ Umami seasoning (Ajinomoto, etc.).
- It’s 180 ml of ○ Water.
- Prepare 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons Katakuriko dissolved in an equal amount of water.
- Prepare of Optional additions:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 dash of Sichuan or Szechuan pepper (hua jiao, or use sansho pepper).
Easy Low-Calorie and Fat-Reduced Mapo Tofu instructions
- Make narrow cuts in the leek about halfway through. Make cuts halfway through on the other side too..
- Chop it up after making the cuts and you'll end up with very finely minced leek. With this method, the cut end of the leek doesn't spread out so it's really easy to chop..
- Finely chop the garlic and ginger. chop up the douchijiang too..
- Combine the ○ ingredients and mix well. Cut the tofu into cubes, and drain in a sieve..
- Put the ground pork, garlic, ginger and ● flavoring ingredients in a frying pan and mix together. Adjust the amount of doubanjiang (spiciness) to taste!.
- When the mixture looks like this, turn on the heat..
- After a while, the fat will come out of the pork. Just use that fat to stir fry the pork until it's crumbly..
- Add half the leek and keep stir frying..
- Add the combined flavoring ingredients from Step 4. When it comes to a boil, add the tofu..
- Add the rest of the leek (including the green parts), and adjust the seasoning. Adjust the saltiness with soy sauce, and if you want some sweetness add some sugar (not listed in the ingredient list)!.
- When the tofu has warmed through, thicken the sauce with katakuriko dissolved in water. Don't add it all at once; add it little by little while observing how thick the sauce is getting..
- If you mix it with a spatula the tofu will fall apart, so shake the frying pan around to mix it up. Optionally add some sesame oil and sansho pepper to finish to make it nicely fragrant..
- Healthy Chinese: Small shrimp stir fried with chili-mayonnaise – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147099-low-calorie-shrimp-stir-fry-in-chili-mayo-sauce.
- Heathly Chinese: Sweet and sour pork -.
- Healthy Chinese: Chinjao Rosu (Chinese pepper steak) – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155563-low-calorie-chinjao-rosu-beef-and-pepper-stir-fry.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One great feature of going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. Despite the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We have to get back to where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Regrettably, most people don’t worry about their health since they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. No matter where you look, you hear about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a few needed modifications in your life. Unlike purchasing a new car, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You should look after your health while you have the ability to do so. Proper nutrition is important for your body to run at top levels. When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is healthy for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food places? Consuming sugar and starches, as well as oily foods, is it any surprise that new diseases are discovered all of the time? There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably caused by the foods that are consumed. A lot of people are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores. Almost all grocery stores these days sell organic foods. In this aisle, you’ll be able to find superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been found to slow down or reverse certain illnesses. You will see that you think more clearly when you ingest these superfoods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will notice an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the right nutrition. When this happens, it will help your immune system to ward off disease more efficiently. You should include a few superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Also, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will give you precisely what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.