You can cook Teriyaki Chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s of Teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vinegar.
- You need of Serve with side vegetables of your choice.
- You need 1 of Green tops of a Japanese leek (for example).
- You need 1 of Sansho pepper (if you'd like).
- Prepare 1 of Chicken thigh.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- Here, I used the tougher green tops of a leek, so I sautéed them in a frying pan with a little oil and salt (not listed). I used the same pan for the following steps with the chicken..
- Warm the frying pan over medium-high heat, and add a little oil. Place the chicken thigh skin side down. It'll brown evenly if you press down the chicken as it's cooking..
- Sauté until the skin turns golden brown and crispy, while wiping excess oil from the pan..
- When your chicken resembles the photo here, flip it over. Pour in the combined teriyaki sauce, and cover with lid to simmer..
- When the sauce has reduced to resemble the photo shown here, remove the lid. Coat the chicken with the sauce. Then wait to let the sauce simmer a little bit more, just until it is on the verge of scorching..
- The glossiness of the sauce will remain even after the dish cools down. Slicing the chicken vertically will be easier while it is still hot. However, you'll also be able to slice it on the diagonal once it has cooled..
- Place the chicken on a bed of sautéed leeks. You could also enjoy this dish with a little sansho pepper sprinkled on top..
Consume These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health One of the best reasons for going green is to slow down and revel in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can do this. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they happen. Numerous individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. We’re bombarded with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old negative habits. When your body ceases to function properly, you can’t get yourself a new body. You have to learn how to take care of your body before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at best levels. When you put food into your mouth, are you concerned about the nutritional value or merely eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you fill up on mini mart junk food, or greasy fried foods from the local fast food joints? Ingesting sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? An increasing number of folks are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they consume. Individuals are becoming increasingly conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of feeling poorly. Today it is a lot easier to find quality foods by shopping at a local farmer’s market or health food store. Majority of grocery stores these days have organic foods. There you will be able to find what science has named superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse particular maladies. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these superfoods. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be amazed at how good you will soon feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. When this happens, your immune system will easily ward off health conditions. See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, try to add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices today.