Japanese-Style Sautéed Chicken Breast Mizore Stew.
You can have Japanese-Style Sautéed Chicken Breast Mizore Stew using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese-Style Sautéed Chicken Breast Mizore Stew
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of ●Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ●Juice from grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 100 ml of ◎Dashi stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of each ◎Soy sauce and sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of ◎Sake.
- It’s 5 of cm owrth Daikon radish.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) of one Ichimi spice or Sansho pepper.
Japanese-Style Sautéed Chicken Breast Mizore Stew step by step
- Remove the skin and excess fat from the chicken, cut into bite-sized strips (as thinly as possible). Thoroughly rub in the • seasoning, and let sit for 15 minutes..
- Coat Step 1 in katakuriko. Heat up a small amount of oil in a frying pan, and sauté until golden brown on both sides. It will cook through the rest of the way when stewed, so don't worry about cooking it completely. Turn off the heat momentarily..
- Add the ◎ ingredients to step 2 and grate the daikon radish in. It is fine to grate it a bit ahead of time, but if you use the same grater to grate the daikon after the grating the ginger, the strong daikon smell will be reduced, which is convenient..
- Turn the heat back on, and stew on a low heat for about 5 minutes. I think maybe the cooking time will vary if you double the recipe, or depending on the strength of your stovetop burner, so please compare it to the photo after stewing..
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with ichimi (or shichimi spice), top with julienned shiso leaves or chopped green scallions if available, and it is done..
- Daikon radish: I used 200 g. I referred to a nutrition chart for the listed 1/4 daikon radish amount (one medium is about 800 g). You can add it in before or after, but the amount of water will vary according to the daikon, so please make adjustments with sugar and soy sauce if you think it is too thick or too thin..
- Test 1: I let this dish sit at room temperature (25℃) for 30 minutes. It's still soft. By the way I researched average room temperature, and it is usually about 23-25℃..
- Test 2: after letting the residual heat subside, I put it into the fridge for 3 hours. It was still soft! My theory is because I made it with these amounts and these steps. Reheat it in the microwave if it hardens..
Eat These 14 Superfoods to Go Green for Great Health Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that a lot of people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We must take a step back and fight diseases before they develop. Regrettably, almost all people don’t trouble themselves about their health as they believe they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. We’re barraged with advertisements for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem instantly. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you hold on to the same old unhealthy habits. As soon as your body wears out, you won’t be able to exchange it for a new one, like your car. You should look after your body while you have the ability to do so. Your body requires the right nutrients to run at its optimum levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food place or get junk food at the local convenience store? Because most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and several others, probably triggered by the foods that are ingested. People are becoming increasingly concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food shops. Almost all grocery stores nowadays have organic foods. There you will be able to see what science has named superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can retard or reverse certain serious maladies. Eating these superfoods will make your mental awareness and abilities better. As soon as you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how good you will soon feel. Your body will begin to run as it was meant to when you give it the right nutrition. As a result, it will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently. Your daily diet should have at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.