Simmered Beef and Enoki Mushrooms.
You can have Simmered Beef and Enoki Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simmered Beef and Enoki Mushrooms
- It’s 100 grams of Chopped up or thinly sliced offcuts of beef.
- It’s 100 grams of Enoki mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1 small of knob ◎ Ginger (julienne).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ◎ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ◎ Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground Japanese sansho pepper, if you like.
Simmered Beef and Enoki Mushrooms instructions
- Cut off the enoki mushroom stems and cut into 2 cm lengths. If the beef cuts are too big, cut them smaller, and mix with 1 tablespoon sake. Mix the ◎ ingredients..
- Cook the beef from Step 1 in a pot over medium heat. When the meat has browned, add ◎ and mushrooms. When the pot boils, add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, turn the heat to medium low and cook for a while..
- When the liquid is almost evaporated, add 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce and cook in medium heat until done..
- Sprinkle ground Japanese sansho pepper if you like..
- In the photo above, I added pan roasted pine nuts. They add nutrients and crunch to the dish..
- For 1 of the side dishes in a packed lunch. It's good to make soboro style..
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Good Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One terrific thing about going green is deciding to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we live in. We should get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. A lot of folks have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. It isn’t possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the current pill to cure you of your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a couple of needed alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your exhausted body for a new one. You shouldn’t postpone it or it will be too late to take care of your body. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not receive the right nutrition. When you put food into your mouth, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or just eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Because people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases as a result of the foods they ingest. People are becoming more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food shops. Most likely, your local grocery store now has an organic food aisle. There you will be able to find what science has called superfoods. “Superfoods” refers to 14 foods that have been proven to delay or reverse particular maladies. By eating these foods, your body will become healthier. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an astonishing increase in how good you feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. As a result, it will help your immune system to fight disease more efficiently. Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Next, add some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. Moreover, you have to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.