Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep.
You can have Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep
- It’s 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare of Strawberries (16oz).
- You need of Blackberries(6oz).
- You need 6 of Clementines.
- You need 1/2 of Pineapple.
- You need of Lime juice.
- Prepare of Tajin.
Easy Healthy Breakfast Prep step by step
- Line up your Tupperware where you’re chopping, it makes it so much easier!.
- Start boiling your eggs now so they’re done by the time you’re ready for them. When the water is hot but not boiling place the 6 eggs in the pan with water an about inch above them. Once the water starts to boil start your timer for 7-10 minutes. I like mine at 8 or 9 personally..
- While your eggs are boiling cut up your pineapple and strawberries and add them to your Tupperware. Then peel 2 clementines per Tupperware and place them in. Also throw in some blackberries! I sprinkle a bit of lime juice and a sprinkle of Tajin. Place the lid on and shake(not hard). The lime juice and Tajin add some tang and a touch of heat again the sweet of the fruit, will wake up your mouth!.
- Have a bowl full of ice cubes in cold water ready for your eggs and place the eggs in once your timer goes off. Wait 5 minutes and then place 2 eggs per Tupperware with the shell on, you can peel them the morning of…Voila! Easy healthy breakfast! I have this with a cup of English breakfast or Earl Grey and it’s a wonderful start to my day!.
Eating 14 Superfoods Is A Superb Way To Go Green And Be Healthy One of the greatest reasons for going green is to slow down and bask in life. It is possible to attain this, even in this fast-paced world we are living in. We must get back to the point where it was better to prevent disease in the first place. Unfortunately, almost all people don’t care about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Of course, some of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with lifestyle changes. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won’t be able to exchange your burnt-out body for a new one. You need to take care of your body while you are able to. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to work at top levels. When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and fatty food that almost all people consume, it’s not surprising that new diseases are regularly occurring. The things we are eating cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of epidemic proportions. Many people are recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Nowadays it is much easier to find quality foods by going to a local farmer’s market or health food store. These days, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. This section is full of what are now recognized as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to delay some diseases, or even overturn them. Consuming these foods will improve your mental awareness and capabilities. You will start to feel a lot better when you opt to consume the superfoods in place of junk food. Giving your body the nutrition it needs will help it to work optimally. By doing this, your immune system will easily ward off diseases. Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Following a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.